Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will make a papercraft pickup trucks with your logo on it

I will make a papercraft pickup trucks with your logo on it












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">★ Need a new, fun and unique way to sell your product or feature your logo ? Why not a paper truck you can print out and assemble yourself !

★ This paper model is a pickup truck.

★ For £ 5 I will make a paper craft with your logo in it. It will be sent as a .PDF, .JPG or .PNG file and will include an image preview of how it will look like (in black background).

  • For an extra $ 5. I will deliver it in 1 day.
  • For an extra $ 10.  I will deliver it in 12 hours.
  • For an extra $ 10.  I will change the background color of the preview image.
  • For an extra $ 10.  I will print, fold and photograph the paper truck and send you the image.

★ Commitment
 
     ✔ Unlimited revisions
     ✔ High quality work
     ✔ 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back

 ★ 
There are many designs to choose from. You can see more here  : 

      
         ღ  http://goo.gl/mqd7tA ღ

          I believe you will love it.

☎ If you have any other questions , do not hesitate to contact me 


Papergo  !

Reviews


robertmoss:Looks great. Thanks

papergo:Thank you very much

rickw801:Outstanding Experience!

papergo:Outstanding Experience!

delita:Ordered custom made car! Very professional and advised me on extra gigs! Ended up buying 5 cars! Love it and my friends will too! would recommend and buy again for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment