Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will make photos and videos to promote your brand, website or channel. contact me for more details + See More

I will make photos and videos to promote your brand, website or channel. contact me for more details + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
hello I am Gigi, welcome to my gig! ... I will make photos or videos to promote your website or brand, contact me and I will help you to make your project come true. 

Things that I can do:

- Model

- Hold a sing with your website, hashtag or message of your preference  HandWritten (if you want something printed you should consult me ​​before, and will have extra charge)

- Take a picture showing your website on my laptop

- Take a photo showing your application on my cell phone

- Funny videos of challenges

I have different styles of clothes and I can make the gig indoors or outdoors (for outdoor consult availability) 

Reviews


ecosg1:Very good seller great service

prettygigi:easy to work with

lions0615:fun to work with

prettygigi:great experience

shawnpar:Great work


No comments:

Post a Comment