Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will be your personal model

I will be your personal model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
I will be your female model for photos, paintings etc
I have an open mind, write me for any proposal.
Take into account that I love photography and modeling

Reviews


zutolou3114:Do not buy from this seller. She is not very honest and will lie to get your money then make up excuse.\nShe lied and said that she would deliver video the same day. Soon when I sent money, she makes up excuses about her internet service. Totally dishonest.\nWon't buy from again.

ivantapia:Muy buen trabajo

dioxk28:muchas gracias,gran trabajo

amnjamas:Good work. Hopefully the seller would improve more of the work in terms of delivery and quality. Recommended for any buyers.

dioxk28:thanks so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment