Thursday, November 28, 2019

Create Clothing Or Product Mockup Of Your Design











About:

I will place your design on models wearing t-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, tank-tops, crop tops and other clothing of your choice. Can also add to products such as phones, cups, phone cases, magazines and more.



One of the best ways to promote your designs or clothing business to attract sales . It helps save money hiring models and also spending on photographic shoots.



Features



    Color of clothing can be changed

    Large catalog of nice model shots

    Models with different looks, feel and ethnic background



Gig Requirements


You'll only be providing me with your design and stating the color of the mockup to be put on. Send me your existing design in JPG, PNG, PSD, AI, or PDF format with high quality and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking product or t-shirt.



Any format as you want. JPG or PNG. Ultra High resolution 300dpi. Unlimited revisions



?100% buyer satisfaction is our priority

?High Quality work

?Professional designer

?Quick service

?Premium customer support




NOTE: I WON'T BE DOING YOUR CLOTHING DESIGN, I WILL JUST TAKE YOUR DESIGN AND PUT ON MODELS WEARING DIFFERENT KINDS OF CLOTHING



Reviews


:

The seller was amazing. Knows exactly what I needed and was willing to do even more to ensure my satisfaction. I would 100 % recommend ! Thank you for you awesome work!

:

2nd time working with Cokecolada and the work is amazing

:

Thank you

:

Good communication skills, good work

:

Really good work will definitely use again. Thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment