Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Put Your Photo Or Logo Professionally On Any Coin











About:

I will professionally put your logo, message or design etc. on coin.

you can use it in any commercial (logo) or personal (your personal photo) or to send it as a gift to someone.

What you will get:

  • Picture of a coin
  • Resolution - 1000 x 1000
  • PNG file - Transparent background.


What I will need:

  • Your text (must be short and sweet enough to fit onto the coin) (optional)
  • If you need a commercial coin: Send Me your logo in PNG / AI / PSD or any suitable format and I will do the rest.
There are 4 types of coins shapes, please specify the one/ones you want:

    

  1. ld coin
  2. Silver coin
  3. Gold coin
Gig Delivery Info:



I will do your work properly,Professionally and  within 24 hours.



Note:

  • This is not real gold coins, but I'll do my best and do it realistic.
Please contact me first before order to consult if your design fit on a coins.



Thank you so much and Order now.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job will book it again

Seller's Response:

Thank u

:

Does good work but I wanted to make a small change (One letter on a Miss spelled Word) after the gig was complete and wanted to charge me a for a brand new gig again but at a higher price. I thought since it was such a small change, it would have been as a courtesy

:

Friends i have provide a high qulity source file but i don't know what happendd with this buyer???

:


No comments:

Post a Comment