Monday, March 30, 2020

Promote Your Business On Top 5 City Billboard Today











About:

★★★ GREAT WAY TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS ★★★

Want to impress or advertise your business logo, your photo or your message in a spectacular way? Here it's a brand new eye-catching Gig. 



I will promote your business on highway BILLBOARD for $5. (Before you place an order, make it clear that those are placed graphically (Photoshoped) not actually.)

Trust Me, this design is a perfect gift for birthday, greetings, corporate presentation, wedding invites, Christmas and many more. Those are graphically displayed over their not actual... I love making my customers happy.

I have more than 200 diffs. billboard. Check out 50 sample >> https://www.flickr.com/photos/lalup/sets/72157651340373955



  • SUPER-FAST DELIVERY
  • 24X7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
  • 101% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
  • 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEED IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED



>> Express Delivery Within 24 Hours, 12 Hours, 6 Hours, Check Extra Gigs..



Check My Other Gigs For You,

https://www.fiverr.com/happyyou



#bestofferonfiverr

I will promote your business on highway BILLBOARD for $5. #billboard #poster #banneradvertisement  #ads #yourmessageon #bestgiginfiverr #topgig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very poor on communication

Seller's Response:

may I know, the reason. when I did not respond to you? I also delivered you within 1 day.

Seller's Response:

Poor English. Clearly explained what I wanted many times. Finally did what I wanted after I asked to cancel. Don't waste your time and go with someone else.

:

Good Job.

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment