Friday, March 27, 2020

Replicate Your Logo On A Cup Of Coffee Or Mug











About:

Do you wanna Impress or Advertise your Logo/Text Field/signature More Realistic?



I'll deliver you  High quality, Realistic coffee cup mock up images with your logo/signature/text/image on it. Mock up image will be in JPEG format.



This will help you a lot to promote your business or brand. And you can share it on you Timeline or Fan pages or anywhere and get your audiences.



Just send me your logo(transparent) /signature /text /image and please tell me which mock up you want (mock ups are separated by there numbers ) and I will give you, your info back on a cup of coffee.



If you do not have a transparent logo please check out my gig extra.



 You can see my portfolio here :-

https://flic.kr/s/aHskYXZpXX



What will you get in Basic Package ($5)?

1 HD mock up image with your logo /signature /text /image on it.



What will you get in Standard Package ($10)?

2 HD mock ups image with your signature /text /image on it. 



What will you get in Premium Package ($25)?

5 HD mock ups image with your signature /text /image on it. 



PS: I am not doing logos.

Feel free to contact me...

Thanks,

Hammad Sanih

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. Very fast response

Seller's Response:

ordering the rest, good service.

:

Fast creative communication and implementation

:

Thank you so much Faisal. I just love Tea. Best wishes for your Tea Business.

:

thank very much




No comments:

Post a Comment