Friday, March 27, 2020

Place Your Logo, Text Or Photo On 5 Girls Shirts











About:

Hi, there

        ★★★ SUPER GIG ★★★★★★ EXPRESS DELIVERY ★★★  

      ★★★24 hours or less★★★ 

If you need to advertise / Promote your business, Brand , Product, then you are at the right place.



I will make this 5 cute girls wear your LOGO /TEXT / PHOTO on her T.shirt in just $5.

I will surely create awesome eye-catching effect. You can share those images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, your website or other online share. You can also Print those photos. 



Believe me! It is a perfectly innovative method to brand your company/product.



What you have to do, just send me your logo and get it done. For more information see my gigs pictures.



EXTRA
  • I will put the images on 5 billboards
  • I will put the images on Books covers


Contact me, if you have any Question. Thank You.



 ★★★ ORDER NOW ★★★ 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

very quick great communication

:

Thank you.

:

Perfect and fast work




No comments:

Post a Comment