Thursday, March 26, 2020

Act Out And Say What You Want With Green Screen











About:

With the help of green screen, professional lighting, your message and some props, I will make sure whatever message you need to share, gets shared with style.



Great for creating mystery in your friend groups when posted to your Instagram page, amazing for adding that extra scene in your short film, great for confusing your parents and grand parents on Facebook.


Whatever your idea is, it is my goal to express it to the best of my ability. Please don't hesitate to message me for any reason.

Reviews


:

another perfect delivery. thanks man

:

100% satisfied with the work! He is easy to communicate and gives me everything I want in the video!

:

1000% amazing. Will be ordering again. they blew me away with there on time words and acting skills.

:

This guy went over and beyond to provide the vision; I was looking for. Thank you

:

excellent work! will be back for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment