Friday, March 27, 2020

Help Promote Your Business











About:

Hello, you want your goods or services to be seen? Just send your advertisements this way. I am offering you the opportunity to have your goods or services be promoted in Jamaica. I am will to print flyers and distribute handouts to make YOUR services known, to boost your sales. I will also post your flyers on my Facebook profile and comment on them too and to top it all off I can create a fan page on Facebook in other to boast sales!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your fas, correct and excellent work:) I want work with you in a future too.

:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

good work:)




No comments:

Post a Comment