Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Profesional Female Model











About:

I welcome you to my concert


 If you need photos for your website, to give a message, to pose with your logo or to show your product, you can consider me and take the best pictures.


 I can take pictures in closed and open spaces, with the clothing of your choice and with the instructions that you give me. 


He only tells me his ideas and I will make them come true.


 I DO NOT TAKE PHOTOS WITH CONTENT FOR ADULTS.




 Before ordering please send me a message-


 Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Gracias son muy bien

:

muy buena experiencia,

:

Very good. Ddc

:

Thanks for the nice gig.

:

I loved her trying really hard to make it happen. I found pictures I wanted out of many pictures she sent me.




No comments:

Post a Comment