Thursday, March 26, 2020

Put Your Pictures, Logo In A Snow Globe











About:

Holidays are here! This is a perfect gift for you loved ones.

I can put your pictures and logo in a snow globe. Send me any picture or logo and I'll happily oblige.



There are 3 packages:



1. Basic snow globe picture:

I will put your pictures in a snow globe as it is without any editing or background removal. I will provide you with a high quality JPG file along with 2 revisions.



2. Picture with background removal:

I will remove the backgrounds of your picture and put them in snow globe and will send you a high quality JPG and PDF file along with 3 revisions.



3. Background removal and animated GIF:

I will remove the backgrounds and will provide you with an animated GIF along with a 3 word message of your choice. Delivered files include: a high quality JPG, PDF file and an animated GIF along with UNLIMITED revisions.



You can frame it later and put it anywhere or gift this to your loved ones. This can be an amazing way to advertise your business too. So, hurry up and send your pictures :)

Reviews


:

great experience. great seller. so many options and easy to work with.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment