Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Create A Unique Halloween Message From Little Stones











About:

Surprise your friends and loved ones with a unique artsy gift at Halloween or Thanks Giving and send a message written on stones. Chose a message and I write it on the little stones. Its nicely decorated with accessoires suiting the theme. 

MAXIMUM for a single gig are about 30 stones, please purchase my 'extras' for longer messages. I will write the message in either gold, silver, black, white or mixed. A unique little message and gift for a special someone.

Tell me what message you need, then place your order! Obviously shorter messages are easier for pictures. The photos will be quick and high quality. If you have need additional words see my extras. I can write your extra message on a paper or the picture afterwards. 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thx very much :) Hope you enjoy the card!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment