Monday, March 2, 2020

Be Your Female Model For Products, Services Or Video











About:

I am the professional model you are looking for, I am 20 years old, I love Modeling, Singing, Dancing, and acting.
I am very funny and I will do a great job for you 100% Guaranteed I can help you promote your brand, business with high definition content, both in videos and in photos.
 I record with Professional Teams, and I can take camera shots in exceptional scenarios with my NIKON D5100 camera
Lucire your clothes with great elegance (DO NOT REPENT)


Project me your idea and I digitize it with my creativity to give you the best job.


contact me before placing any order to know your project, since the price may vary according to the requirements you demand


I don't make adult content


Read the reviews, execute them if I make a mistake or omit a job requirement, but I don't give a review if you don't specify the requirements you need.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. Kind and easy to work with.

:

Awful. I could have done this myself.

:

In fact, high quality work was done with a professional equipament. Very unfair the rating, since the user did not give any details of how he wanted his order. I just leave it to my creativity ... and the price was $ 10 ... excellent work for the low price. very misplaced

:

We had to do a 2nd round of pics but wow, was I blown away at the 2nd round. She over-delivered! I'm already hiring her again.

:

everything perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment