Thursday, March 5, 2020

Turn You Into A General Painting











About:

Ever wanted a classic oil painting "style" rendering of yourself? Send me your photo and I will photoshop your head into a George Dawe (1781-1829) Russian general painting. Perfect for facebook profile pictures, scrapbooking and even christmas cards! You can post on the web or get prints or a photocanvas made. (I am an award winning photoshop designer - I love doing this stuff!)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great job ... thanks much

:

Great work. Delivered on time. First time using this app and service and was not disappointed! I asked for a few things and it was delivered.




No comments:

Post a Comment