Monday, March 9, 2020

Put Your Brand,Logo,Photo Or Text On Vehicle











About:

I will do your logo, photo or text on any vehicle car, van, truck, pickup, etc. Just send me your text/photo/logo of your choice.



This will help you to promote your brand or product. Great way for birthday message, website promos, business advertisement, printing mock ups, etc...



if you have any question don't hesitate to contact me,


I'll be happy to help!



THANKS,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, fast delivery

Seller's Response:

not good. lots too much time communicating simple instructions.

:

Awesome thanks

:

This is my 3rd Gig with Wodowotok and he is a master. He understands my requirements which make it comfortable for me to work with him. Great job. Thanks

:

thank you very much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment