Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Send You A Personalised Video Message As Proof











About:

Oh no! You told your friends your friends you have a girlfriend but you in fact do not.

I am here to save you!

(For only $5 or more)



Reviews


:

Mother of God.. she is a natural spokesperson, very great acting in a natural way, extremely great for these gigs. She's a rare talent, because most of the other fiverr sellers are pure robots, soulless poker-face script readers, where you can tell they hate doing what they do and also charge you a small fortune. But chundering has rare qualities which all the other sellers lack, and this is acting natural and casual as required, improvisation skills, good memory and great verbal fluency. I don't usually leave such a long feedback on my purchases unless I am very happy with my delivery, and this is the case now. Thank you very much! Recommended seller A+++++

:

she is the best

:

Great work!!!!!

:

Excellent thank you!

:

Thanks, hopefully I can use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment