Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Be Your Professional Model











About:

ALL images taken in HQ with a Canon 700D DSLR camera!

All the images we produce are high-resolution (DSLR quality) and are edited to look flawless. My photographer and I are passionate about what we do and our clients see that through the images we produce. If you are looking for professional images for your business then our services are perfect for you. 



 I quote the price of each project individually, so contact me for a quote before placing your order.



Can I take photos:



in the studio-extra $ 30

outdoors: (for example: in the city or in the park) - $ 15 additional



U chooses clothes (ask for samples) -extra $ 10

U chooses the pose (nothing sexual) -extra $ 10

Wear a bikini (swimsuit) -extra $ 30

professional stylist - $ 30

Extra professional makeup - $ 30





Interested in something else? Message for more details!



I do not:



Make nudes, lingerie, "excessively attractive" photos or ANYTHING that has to do with work related to adults.

Perform free reviews, ONLY if I made an error with the order.



My work is copyrighted and action will be taken if it is manipulated or used in adult or non-vegan content





Reviews


:

A very professional approach to the task. Great quality movies and photos. I really like working with this seller. RECOMMEND!

:

She understands the details so well and she did it. There required a revision and without hesitation she did another shot. If you want to hire her as your model, don't think twice. She can deliver :) Thank you, lady.

:

Nice & Lovely Person. Friendly. Talented. Working hard to give the Best. Recommendable. Will be back again soon. Thank You!!!

:

Great work. I highly recommend

:

Thank you. The seller was quick




No comments:

Post a Comment