Thursday, April 30, 2020

Write Your Company Name Or Url On CRUISE Ship











About:

Hi friends......Became "2nd level seller"



Advertise your business by ordering this gig...It gives your business aboost start.

Write your company name or your name or website address on "KEEL of BIGGEST  SHIPS" ever exist in the world



I will give you image in jpg or png format



It can be used for:

  • a slide on your blog / site
  • included in a newsletter
  • as a header (for Facebook or site)
  • anything you'd like to look original and creative
  • Youtube or Google + Artwork



I will give your link or message on 3 different ships so you will get 3 images

.........ORDER RIGHT NOW .......AND GET BEST RESULT



I will deliver this order in just 1 day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Sorry but, First I was given only 2 photos (one which you can't use because of Trademark issues). Then I was asked to provide photos, I did and was told could only use one of the three (I understood). The biggest issue is the time it tool to complete, and I really ended up with 2 photos I would use.

Seller's Response:

ok there is no trademark in any of the photos.

Seller's Response:

Good Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment