Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Say Anything On Top Of The Roof











About:

Leave me a message before you place an order #

Awesome ,You finally came to the right place!



[Video length will be random.. ]

I'll say anything you want while I'm sitting on top of the roof...Also i can do more cool stuffs if you are willing to tip me more :-D



My ideas

  1. Talking while brushing my teeth
  2. Stand and record your video
  3. Shutout
  4. Birthday wishes
  5. You can send me your t shirt and I'll ware it to do my video
  6. Eat something 
  7. Singing
  8. Let me know your ideas :-D


Video Details

File Format : mp4(Default)

Video Resolution : 1920 * 1080







If you have any questions,just knock the door....I'll deliver your video soon as possible :-D



Let's start this :D



Waiting for you !

Thank You :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communication. However the final product wasn't really what I initially asked for when I purchased the gig, nor was it really what I was after when we discussed an alternative. Also ended up being quite expensive in my opinion at $15.00.

:

it was $15 because there was 3 clips combined each one is $5 worth and I wasn't able to do a classroom video because of our exam.Instead i did a roof top video.Actually i had put lot of effort than $15.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment