Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Put Your Photo On 50 BILLBOARDS Virtually











About:

I will put your Photo, Logo, Slogan or Website Screenshot on BILLBOARD, City Bus Stop and More on 50 different Place virtually.



Send me a your Slogan/Photo/Logo or Website Screenshot of your choice and I will Photoshop it into billboard / city bus stop and more on 50 different Place virtually.



 I  will Send 50 different pictures which will include.



  •         Billboard
  •         Bus stop
  •         Street advertisement 

  •         Hold your sign 

  •         NewsPaper, Magazine, Computer screen  
  •         Much More.





★ You can use these pictures for following things.



  •         Business advertisement
  •         Website promos
  •         Custom wallpapers
  •         Birthday message
  •         header for Facebook or social website
  •         Marketing
  •         Pinterest
  •         for Fun to impress your friends
  •         etc.



And If you want more you can order extras.
I will be glad to help you. 


Any Queries? Message me.



Note:(1) Please send your PHOTO or LOGO in jpeg, png or psd format.



Note:(2) Your photo will not be displayed on any billboard in reality.

I will combine your photo and photo of BILLBOARD, City Bus Stop and More.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

:

Same here Thanks for ordering me.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment