Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Put Your Logo Or Message On A Bus











About:

I will virtually put your Logo OR Message on a Coach BUS Image and provide a high quality Picture for you ready to use.  Upon purchase I will send you more Bus pictures for you to choose from.



Notes:



Don't hesitate to ask me any questions before you place the order. I will reply asap.



Also, this is 1 gig per service. Contact me first for more details.



If you want me to put both a Logo AND a Message on the Van and wrap your Colors on it just contact me first for an estimate.



Please no offensive/racist/religious/political/drugs&tobacco/nudity/gambling or similar content.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Easy to work with. Good work.

Seller's Response:

Second order for this gig as the first one was fantastic. Very happy with second picture. great work. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Fantastic buyer :) Pleasure to work with.

:

Very pleased with our bus picture the seller did a very good job. Thank you

:

Great buyer. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment