Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Take Pictures Of Your Sign In Rome











About:

I will take an HD picture of your sign everywhere in Rome.
Pictures will be taken with my Nikon D5200. Edited in Photoshop if needed or if you want me to after revision. 
Your sign can be printed in your preferred font (you can tell me which vibe you're going for and I can help you pick) or I can handwrite it for you.
I can go anywhere in Rome. 
If you by any chance want to have your text in Italian I can help you translate it or proofread it for you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding. Seller puts heart and soul into their work. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to help you!

:

Absolutely perfect

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment