Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Promote Your Logo Or Message Or Photo With My Cute Cat Fuzzy











About:

Helloooo, my name is Liat. I have the most comical and adorable cat named Fuzzy and I will have her promote your logo/message/photo.



What you will get:

One digitally edited photo of Fuzzy  (choose from the available photos) with one of the following:

  •  your business logo
  •  a personal message
  •  an image or graphic


Why choose us:

  • Fuzzy is a star in the social media world, with many followers on Twitter, Instagram, and on YouTube
  • I have great passion for photographing my Fuzzy and have great photo editing skills
  • I respond to all inquiries quickly and deliver my gigs on time
  • I offer 100% guarantee on my gigs - if you're not happy I will re-do it


Check out my gig extras:

  • I will take a custom photo of Fuzzy for an additional $10
  • Fuzzy will give you a shoutout on her Twitter account for an additional $5
  • Early gig delivery within 2 days for an additional $5




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller!

Seller's Response:

Well done. Professional and authentic. Will use again! Thanks!!

:

A+ Thanks!

:

Liat is AMAZING to work with, she has great communication and understands how to make a great product. Highly recommended!

:

The customer was very pleasant and easy to work with. Clear instructions very given! Looking forward to doing business with Jewel3 in the near future! Thank you! Too much appreciated!




No comments:

Post a Comment