Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Print Your Logo Tshirt Design Or Illustration As Stickers











About:

This Gig is not for designing your sticker. It is for printing an already designed file that you provide.



I will print high quality stickers and send them to you in the mail. (the shipping cost is included in the price) The delivery time is the time for me to get your order in the mail. I will ship USPS Mail (2-5 Days). You can add the extra Gig for fast delivery, which will be sent out the next business day after proof approval, and shipped using Priority Mail (2-3 Days).



The file you send should be print ready. I will add a cut contour line or add a shape that you request. You can request for the sticker to be cut in the shape of a circle, square, diamond, etc.



I will add a line showing what the shape of the sticker will be when it is cut out. You just need to approve the shape and then I will proceed with printing.


The more stickers you purchase the better the price. I can print thousands if you'd like. I can also print any size you'd like. Just send me a message with your request and I will send you a custom quote.



Source files or vector files will have the best results. I prefer .eps, .cdr, or .pdf formats. The file could also be an image file such as jpeg or png.

Reviews


:

Great job as always!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment