Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Write Happy Birthday Or Other Message On Super Mario World











About:

Seller with over 250 five stars reviews!



I will write your custom text in the castle cleared sequence of Super Mario World, and give you an HD video (1280x720, in avi, mov, mpg or mp4 format) of it. I can record or not the whole previous boss fight as well. 



I can only write english characters, numbers, and the following symbols: ,.!?()'-



I cannot write german characters, nor accents like á,ó,ú, etc.



Maximum of 160 characters.



Perfect for: 

  • Happy birthdays
  • Invitations
  • Congratulations
  • Valentines day
  • Jokes


Gig extras:

- For $5 I'll upload to youtube as a hidden video and give you the link.



I offer as well a gig to write your message on the original Super Mario Bros. Check it out in my profile!

Reviews


:

Many thanks!

:

I boght this for the lols

:

Perfect! Did the gig fast and to a perfect quality!

:

Super fast! awesome work!

:

he went for improvements and fixed mistakes quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment