Sunday, March 1, 2020

Keep Your Secret Safe











About:

I will keep your secret safe and only share it with the person(s) you wish, at a certain date and/or occasion, following your exact instructions. I will never judge you, question and/or advise you anything related to your secret. I have 5 days to review your request and complete your order. I have the right to reject an order for personal reasons with no further explanation and fully compensate you. Any secret request is valid for 1 year.For later delivery, additional purchase required (one per extra year). All details related to this service are kept, in a safe environment, in hand-written form. I am the only one who has access and knowledge of the info related to this service. I confirm, i will never share any of the information related to this service, with any 3rd party, except of the entity/entities involved, strictly as per buyer's instructions and desires. My physical presence is not included in this agreement. Delivery of your order can be made via: phone (private line), email, postal service (public or courier). I will never share my personal details with the buyer for security purposes. If you have further concerns, feel free to ask me. Welcome to my world of secrets.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment