Monday, March 23, 2020

Be Your Professional Model











About:

Hello!


I would love to work with you.


IMPORTANT NOTE: Before submitting your order, ask me everything you need to know about your request.






Basic Concert:


- 1 modeling photo
-JPG format
- High resolution image


This is the basic package, but you can get 5, 10 or as many photos as you want! Check my other offers and choose what suits your needs or ask for a personalized offer


Additional Concerts
- Swimsuit $ 20
- Professional makeup $ 20
- Professional hairstyle $ 20


Things I will not do or promote:
Nudes or related companies related to the adult content industry /
Nothing related to drugs / alcohol.

Reviews


:

She did a great job, exactly as we discussed, Highly recommend her

:

Amazing work thanks!

:

Great seller. Highly recommend.

:

Delivered on time and exceeded expectations!!

:

Much much better than what I did expect ! Thanx !!




No comments:

Post a Comment