Sunday, March 1, 2020

Put Your Love Message Or Logo In This Heart Photo For VALENTINEs Day











About:

There are many occasions in our lives when we want to share something special and unique to our loved once, family, friends, our fans to express our love and affection to them. You can send this beautiful heart made of Red Roses.



I will put your message and/or logo on the photo using Impregnable font as in the sample photo. I believe this photo can also be used for advertising your company in a seasonal way, decorating your website or blog, or for sending a loving greeting to your loved one, family and friends.



Please note that the image is 576 pixels by 450 pixels. Great for social media sites, websites or email. Advertise your business or send a message to your customers. 



I am sure you wont able to stop yourself from ordering this gig.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and fast - thank you

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Poor Experience

Seller's Response:

What buyer tells "This is all 'heart' with small logo - really not what I was expecting to be honest...." Its what my gig says.. When I asked him what he was expecting doing nothing he decided to spoil my rating!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment