Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Convey A Message With Traditional Indian Wear











About:

50 words script!  Video resolution 1080p!  Mention blue background or home background!

No abusing, anti-religious, personal attacks, or requesting credit card numbers please as per fiverr rules my account might get suspended for doing so.  

Languages spoken English, Hindi, Marathi, and Kannada.



I can say whatever you want in my Indian Traditional Costume for up to 50 words.  I can sing a song give a birthday wish or a testimony or anything you want. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this for my friends birthday he was great and answered to all my questions.

Seller's Response:

Varun is as Good as ever. thanks

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Excellent seller, very professional

:

Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment