Monday, January 6, 2020

Put A Logo, Image Or Message Sign Held By Barack Obama Or Michelle Obama











About:

I will put a logo, image or message on a sign held by  Barack Obama or Michelle Obama



is suitable for:

promote your business

promote your website

or just a greeting to relatives or family



color, shape and font size can be adjusted to your liking

final results in JPEG images, high resolution HD image quality is sharp and clear



I also have other interesting gig with CELEBRITY and other famous figures

please see my other gig




more info please contact me

thank you




Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work, thanks so much

Seller's Response:

Nice Work.

:

Good JOB! I recommend 100/100 this guy is wonderful

:

Great gig, thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment