Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Super Logo To Bring Up Your Business To Next Level











About:

YOU ARE WELCOME

WHO AM I?

My name is Jazpertor, professional GRAPHIC designer having more than seven years of Experience. At that time, I spent most of my time developing Brand Identities for new startup and companies and businesses to bring them to the next level and shine them.

MY EXPERTISE

The main objective of this gig is to design professional minimalist or flat style logo for your business or company. Other than that, I provide many more design facilities for my clients, related to graphic design field. If you want more please contact me.

WHY ONLY ME!


  • Expert in the field
  • Clean Vector Designs
  • 24/7 Customer Support
  • Fluent in English
  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Superb Aftercare
  • Easy to Deal
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Star Rating


DESIGN TIPS



  1. Always look for a clear logo

  2. Select eye catching colors
  3. Always keep Source Files



EXTRA SERVICES:


  • Free Graphic design consultancy Service (only for customers)

  • Social Media Package

  • Stationary Package




NOTE:



  • If you have any problems check FAQ or contact me before place the order.

  • Slight Change after gig completion will be considered a new gig.
  • Select the package that best suits your budget and needs.




Looking forward to working with you!
BR,
Jazper.









Reviews


:

thank you

:

Great quality!

:

Amazing. Thank you!

:

quick job!

:

Great seller




No comments:

Post a Comment