Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Wish You Happy Birthday From India With My Orphan Friends











About:

hello buddies,

I'm vipanchi samindla from india. from my childhood I wanna do something for orphan children. india is with a lot of population and less income. many orphan children suffering with loneliness  they can't ask any one to buy their basic needs but they are really pure and sweet hearted, they accept every small gift with a wholehearted smile. 

they wish everyone with pure heart in their happy days. I was started this fiverr work(selling) is mainly to see some happiness in their faces by providing some providing some food them.

I promise you that you feel really good and happy with their wishing's and we do some small celebration on your birthday and make their little hearts happy.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE. 

LIVE LONG 100



thank you,

if you have any queries please contact me. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment