Friday, January 17, 2020

Put Your Logo On A Christmas Ball Ornament











About:

Dear Sir / Ma'am


I will Re-Design your simple logo or short text on a Christmas ball ornament and send you a high-quality image. Keep in mind that simple logos (text and/or simple shapes) work best. This photo is perfect for advertising your company in a seasonal way, sharing on social media, or sending a holiday greeting.


WHY WORK WITH ME?



**I'M NOT LIKE ANY TYPICAL ROOFTOP DESIGNERS**



I'm working as a full-time graphic designer. so feels free to contact me and clarify your requirements.



You will get,

    3d mock-up

    Print-ready - 300dpi

   

more you can have:

    Vector and source files

    Social media kit (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube banners)

    Stationery designs (letterhead, envelope)

    Commercial license



UNLIMITED REVISIONS and MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

( IF YOU NOT SATISFIED )


So don't wait. I am here to help! And feel free to message me before ordering. I will get you within a few minutes.

Thank you!





*Please note that this gig is for a digital photo only.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent job !!!

:

Thank you

:

Very quick and responsive. Thank you for being so accommodating.

:

Good job done!

:

Crazy fast! Great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment