Thursday, January 9, 2020

Advertise Your LOGO In My University











About:

Advertising should always be unique in order for your product or service to stand out.

I will advertise your company or website logo in my university and send you HIGH QUALITY photos. I will also tag those photos on Facebook to the person in those pictures.

I can take photos of people holding a sign that has your logo or any message/text you want.

My university has more than 30,000 students studying for various degrees in many different fields. So it is the perfect spot to advertise you product or service.

Grab this offer this is an effective way to be advertised through real people.

Must see the sample pics of the gig to get an idea how it’s going to work.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Love to work for you again.

Seller's Response:

Great work and more worth!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

just delivered... looking forward to outcome :)




No comments:

Post a Comment