Friday, January 17, 2020

Put Your Name In The Credits Of A Sequel To An Award Winning Independent Horror Film











About:

Hello there! I'm a 20-year old nothing from a little town in Pennsylvania and I'm trying to make a name for myself in the acting field. There's very little for me to do where I live so I'm trying to make my way to NY or LA. The first movie I happened to stumble upon ("Laughter") brought me into the movie scene, and I even won an award for Best New Actor at a film festival in Texas, and it was the happiest moment of my life so far. Its director also won an award for Best Director. Now, we're filming a sequel, and the only problem is, we need to find a way to fund it. I've haven't been paid for any of the three movies I've been in, and I don't mind because I love doing this and I love the experiences. All travel and costuming, I pay for myself. I'm asking you to do me the small favor of donating $5, 100% of which will go towards the production of the movie. None of it will be used to compensate myself or any of my co-stars. I will, of course, credit you in the ending credits in whichever way you let me know after payment. Thank you so much for helping me achieve my goals in life.

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment