Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Professionally Model Your Product











About:

ATTENTION! PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING! 



RATES ARE FLEXIBLE! CUSTOM ORDERS AVAILABLE!



Now let's lose the caps lock key...



Hi!



I've been doing print and commercial modeling for 7 years now. While it is not my primary occupation, I've achieved some success in this field. I've worked with such brands as LG Electronics, SimpleHuman, TheMSCollection, Ashley Bridget, AlmaLoving, AshwoodWest as well as the variety of stock photographers, and local businesses.



I can model your product by the ocean, in the city or on the unicolor background. 

Please note that any interior photos will cost more due to location costs and extra equipment. 

Reviews


:

As always, Olena delivered high quality work and knew exactly what I needed!

:

What an amazing gig! Very happy with the finished video and results!! Thanks again for the amazing job. 5/5 would recommend.

:

Very good, highly recommend.

:

Seller was unable to deliver the exact photos I need but refunded the project plus the cost of the product and shipping. Responsible and communicative. Thanks.

:

She tried to delivery the best work even it was difficult. Thank you very much and will work again.




No comments:

Post a Comment