Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Advertise To College Students On Toast Pop











About:

I will design and put an ad for your web site, product, business, facebook, twitter, etc. and put it on my website ToastPop.com for a month. 1 of these gigs equals a month of advertising on the site. My readers are mostly college students, and lots of them! If you have a product, website, app, etc. that you think college kids would love, this is the place to advertise!

Reviews


:

Professional, Quick and effective!

:

as described, fast service

:

Very impressed with customer service and love the positioning of my ad. Will recommend and purchase again in the future. I am very satisfied with my purchase. Keep up the great work.

:

Service as described.

:

Helpful with promotion!




No comments:

Post a Comment