Wednesday, February 5, 2020

An Animal Interpretation Of Any Animal You Wish











About:

I will do a crazy Improv Animal interpretation of any animal you wish! Saying a few words. Watch the video for examples. If you want me to say more than 10 words then there's Gig Extra's to choose from, where I do 40 word script into camera before I start. Other Gig Extra options, I will shoot in HD, add text, rush order for speedy delivery, write the script so many options, check them out below.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm really impressed.

Seller's Response:

Cheers :D

Seller's Response:

Thats funny ! Thank you Sir.

Seller's Response:

Cheers :D

Seller's Response:

What a hoot! I am SO happy with my video and it was even delivered BEFORE expected. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment