Friday, February 7, 2020

Put Your Design, Logo Or Text On 3 Mockups In 5 Hours











About:

Hello guys,




I will mock up your design, logo or text which will help you to marketing and increase your product sales. I have different mockups in my gallery. You can choose 3 of them and I send back TODAY!



Choose 3 mockups from my gallery: db.tt/2IrMCW15



I have Certificate of successfully completed the online course Photoshop essentials.





For $5 you will get:


  • 3 DIFFERENT PREMIUM  MOCKUPS
  • FULL HD HIGH QUALITY 300 dpi IMAGES
  • JPG, PNG FORMAT FILE
  • FAST DELIVERY






Choose 10 mockups from my gallery: https://db.tt/2IrMCW15







I will take care of all details and make it look absolutely realistic.





So what are you waiting for?  HURRY!!


ORDER NOW! :)


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Poor communication. When I asked for revisions which were included in the gig, it was difficult to get done. Wasn't overly impressed with the work, the lack of communication from the seller and how long the gig took to get done. Very frustrating process.

Seller's Response:

Inability to work with this client! When you don't know what you want, you will never be pleased with the results! I did everything you wanted again a disappointment. Think about it and good luck :) My happy over 400 customers talk more than you.

Seller's Response:

An outstanding and fast job, thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! :)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic images, great communication, Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment