Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Print Your Vinyl Decals And Custom Apparel











About:

hello,



I create vinyl decals/stickers/wall art, etc.  I have 3 types of vinyl, so you'll need to let me know where you want to stick it.



My price is depending on your design.  If you need me to create a design for you, custom work is more.  If you have something that takes little time to do, it will cost less.



If you want multiple stickers of the same design, we can work out a bulk deal.  If you want multiple stickers with slight variations to each, we can work it out in your favor.



Be patient when we work together on deciding on designs, and I usually won't charge for extra revisions or time as long as you're ok with the extra time it may take.



Thank you 

-Maurice-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast service and great products. Very happy with the final product

:

Great to deal with. Great communication.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment