Saturday, February 1, 2020

Be Your Selfie Style Model











About:

Hello everybody :) Welcome. 


I loveeeee selfie photos! 


So I will take cute selfie of myself according to your requests! 
I can take pictures for your brand, for some special occasion, professionally or just some selfies as you need.


It will be taken with my cellphone (iPhone 5s). 


If you want me to use some products, props or "tool" that is difficult for me to get, maybe we can agree a separate price for that. 




I like to experience new and funny things. 
I am very creative. 
Tell me your ideas on private message, both we can do an incredible job. 
I am begging but I will do everything possible to satisfy you with my work. 


ATTENTION: 
I DO NOT MAKE ANY TYPE OF  ADULT CONTENT, OFFENSIVE, ETC. 


P.S .: I AM SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, I AM LEARNING :)
I'm at your service.
xo.
Leidy. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller was great, did as ask quickly. Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I’m at your service.

Seller's Response:

fantastic work!

:

Excellent service. Great communication and quick turn around.

:

💕 I am at your service.




No comments:

Post a Comment