Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Be A Happy Pringle, I No Mingles, But Lets Play Some Bingos











About:

The point of my gig is to keep others company. I know life(especially social life) isn't easy. Its scary, confusing, nerve wrecking, its just an avalanche of things. There were times in my life I had hope, even if it was for a split second where I could be around someone that understood what I was going through, or at least to trust someone, and vent without being judged. I have noticed this idea comes around other people as well. I am willing to just be there virtually to talk, listen, or just chill for awhile. Whatever helps to try and ease your mind. By showing friendliness and companionship I hope I may be able to help you for a little awhile. 

  

With the time I have I do not mind just trying to keep others company. I will update more times in the future, but for now I am testing to see how this works out. 



Here are some fun quotes:

"You are your own book. Write your story on how it makes you happy. Not based on how others will view it" 

"It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop."
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." 

 “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment