Monday, February 10, 2020

Put Your Message In This Happy BIRTHDAY Card











About:

Wish someone a sweet Happy Birthday! Send someone you care or your fans this sweet cupcake photo featuring pink frosted cupcake with a candle on top behind a soft pink and white background.



I will put your message and/or photo/logo (for an extra $5) on the card. This photo is perfect for advertising your company in a seasonal way, decorating your website or blog for a birthday event, or for sending a loving message to family and friends.



Please note: I will convert your logo to black, if need, for better contrast. The image is 850 pixels by 530 pixels. Great for social media sites, websites or email. Advertise your business or send a message to your customers.



About me
  • Earned 100% raving reviews

  • 10+ years of experience in design, Photoshop, Illustrator



Note: you will receive 2 revisions. After that, you will need to order a $5 gig for each revision you need.



I hope my wonderful testimonials speak for the pride I take in my design work and I look forward to working with you soon. :).



Check out my other holiday gigs:

http://fiverr.com/bbetrio3/

Reviews


:

Very impress with your quality and speedy service... Will definitely reorder in future and tell more peeps about your service

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment