Sunday, February 9, 2020

Professionally Model Your Product Or Clothing











About:

Hello! My name is Karu, I'm a PROFESSIONAL MODEL from Venezuela. 

If you need photos for your website, presentations, posters etc then you have chosen the right service!

I work with a professional photographer who will make exclusively high-quality photographs for you, so you will have:

  • High Resolution JPEG images
  • Professional Lightening System and other equipment in case we need it
  • Professional studio with many options
  • Professional touches and edits to make your deliver perfect

I can:

  • Use/wear your product
  • Promote your logo, brand, site etc

You can choose the background (white, black or gray) and style of clothing.

Photos can be taken in the studio, in the house, in the city, in nature.

In addition, I can take pictures of your products, clothes, etc.



I can do more, please contact me before ordering and just tell you what you need so we can discuss your vision.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience and quality delivery.

:

It was excellent to work with souley, very clear and effective, 100% recommended!

:

All the media we received was very professional and high quality, we're very happy with Karu, her team and her have an amazing eye.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment