Saturday, February 8, 2020

Put Your Logo Or Text On Wooden Christmas Decor











About:

Hello and welcome to my Gig.


I will replicate your logo or text on realistic wooden Christmas decor and send a very high quality picture of it. 
Send me your logo and text. I will replicate it on wood and send you a picture in less then 24 hours. It can be any logo, signature, text etc.


  • Unique and personalized wishes for Christmas and New year.
  • High-quality(300dpi) JPEG, PDF files.
  • Stylish Font for Texts.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • 24 Hours Express Delivery.


This is a great way to promote your business or brand and share a personalized message with your customers or loved ones in upcoming Christmas season. 



Basic gig is for 1 image. If you have any question, feel free to contact me via Fiverr. Thank You!

Reviews


:

Excellent.

:

Awesome! Thank you

:

Excellent experience.

:

Thanks alot

:

Very good, recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment