Saturday, August 4, 2018

I will read your message in an irish accent and include some irish language phrases

I will read your message in an irish accent and include some irish language phrases












About:

I like to have fun with accents and voices! Let me do one for you!

I am born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, and I'm good with any specific Irish accent. Specific British accents are also 'on the cards' and I can do generic accents from countries around the world.
I have a versatile voice with a good range so if you require it clear and enunciated or rough and ready; high or low pitch... however you choose that's fine by me.

Review the video for a brief example.

So far I have done acting scripts for animations, a work-out voice over, a telephone answering message and more.
I prefer to ad lib so please bear in mind if you are sending a script a lot more work goes in to getting it right.

I will not engage in hate speech or vulgar language. If your request makes me feel uneasy in any way I reserve the right to 'draw the line' on those matters.

Reviews


bocabocaokc:thanks so much

specialbreh:Outstanding Experience!

jakereindl:Prompt delivery and easy to work with

specialbreh:Good Experience!

carpetcops:best service, brilliant


No comments:

Post a Comment