Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will play your mp3 on my radio station

I will play your mp3 on my radio station












About:

Hello sir/madam/friends
  
I will interview you on my  radio, promote you on my social media page, and refer you to other radio stations to get you more exposures. 
 
 For 25$, your track will be played for ONE MONTH (minimum 5 spins a day) as well as the radio DJs will play it in their gigs, and you will receive a screenshot in the delivery as well as the station link... 

- For 45$, your track will be played for 2 months (Now On Special), the DJs will play it in their gigs, and you will receive a screenshot in the delivery as well as the station link... 

Additionally and optionally, for 100$, the station can do a Skype voice interview with the artist, which will be rotated for a week on the station!... And for 25$, your music related listing can be posted on the station's top Linkedin page full of real verifiable followers! Hurry up and order now before the prices rise up!  
 
 
                                                  ..........................thanks,...........................

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment