Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will be your personal model

I will be your personal model












About:

Are you looking for a gorgeous curvy model your products or hold a message promoting your business? 

Do you need great quality photos to use online or in print media?

Do you want to work with someone who enjoys helping make your vision your reality? 

Then send me a message! 

Then I'm the girl for you!

I can:

- Wear or hold your product!

- Hold a hand-written sign showing your company name, slogan or social-media hashtag!

- Pose with a smart-phone or computer showing your company's website, logo or any other promotional image!

- Wear any product you would like to send 

- Help create a custom image. 

Specialize in curvy/thick or alternative (tattoo) modeling. 

 I look forward to working with you soon!

***PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING TO ENSURE I CAN FULFILL YOUR REQUEST***






Reviews


shemaiahreedmix:Super quick delivery :)

thisguy2000:Great communication with this seller

tiffany_foxx:Good communication; prompt response; easy to work with

shemaiahreedmix:Super quick delivery :)

thisguy2000:Great communication with this seller


No comments:

Post a Comment