Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will model your product or merchandise, or hold a sign for you!

I will model your product or merchandise, or hold a sign for you!












About:

Howdy!  

My name is Will and I have been modeling for the past few years for various fashion brands. 

I will model your clothing in an outdoor or indoor location starting at $10.  Just message me and let me know what you need!

Terms:

Item must be shipped to my address, the item(s) will not be returned.  

Reviews


kaybee11:Great communication and efficient timing. Photos turned out great! A pleasure to work with.

willakana:A breeze to work with. A great experience!

kaybee11:Excellent to work with and delivered an top notch photo even earlier than promised.

willakana:A pleasure to work with! Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate with you.

fmossaab:Great work !!! Very friendly and comprehensive !!


No comments:

Post a Comment